Children of all ages can be affected by a chronic disease. You can support the health of our children by providing:
- Social skills and job programs for children and young adults with autism.
- Technology lending libraries for children with cerebral palsy.
- Summer camps for children affected by chronic disease.
- Support groups and other networking opportunities for both kids and parents.
- Medical research to find better treatment options and ultimately a cure for chronic diseases that affect children, such as arthritis, cancer, diabetes and cystic fibrosis.
Arthritis Foundation Nebraska
Autism Action Partnership
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Nebraska Chapter
JDRF International - Heartland Chapter
Nebraska Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation
Team Jack Foundation
United Cerebral Palsy of Nebraska