You can make sure families in our community have access to the support they need when facing a chronic disease by providing:
- Testing and screenings for disease prevention.
- Support groups for those affected by chronic disease.
- Emergency financial support.
- Access to care centers and one-on-one support.
- Blood to be used by recipients in local hospitals.
- Medical research funding for better treatment options and ultimately a cure for diseases that affect many in our community.
Alzheimer’s Association Nebraska Chapter
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, Nebraska/Iowa Chapter
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Nebraska Chapter
Muscular Dystrophy Association of Nebraska
Nebraska AIDS Project
Nebraska Community Blood Bank
Nebraska Kidney Association
National MS Society - Mid America Chapter