We are pleased to provide several tools to help your campaign run as smoothly and successfully as possible. We are also available to help in any way we can.
Planning Your Campaign
- 7 Steps to a Successful Campaign: Planning your company's campaign can be done in seven simple steps.
- Coordinator Toolkit for Combined Health-United Way Giving Campaign: suggested steps for combining a United Way Campaign with Community Health Charities for one unified drive.
- Coordinator Toolkit for CHC-NE Giving Campaign: suggested steps for conducting a campaign with ease
- Greater Nebraska Campaign Materials Request Form
- West Central Nebraska Campaign Materials Request Form
- 15 Reasons To Participate in a Campaign
- Promoting Your Campaign:Getting the word out to employees about your workplace giving campaign is crucial to its success.
- Sample Employee Letters: A great way to kick off your campaign is by sending a letter to employees, preferably from a top executive. Please feel free to adapt these letters however you see fit, or simply use them as a guideline.
- Dollars at Work
- CHC-NE Health Facts
- How Your Dollars Help
- Every Hour Matters
- CHC-NE Intro Video
- 2017 Campaign Video
- Pledge Form
- Spanish Brochure
- Spanish Pledge Form
- Campaign Poster
- Fillable Poster
Other Useful Campaign Resources
- Eastern Nebraska Campaign Reconciliation Sheet
- West Central Nebraska Campaign Reconciliation Sheet
- Donor Recognition