You can make a difference for those affected by chronic health issues. Give a gift today, and help the one in three Nebraskans affected by chronic disease.
how your dollars help
- $5 provides one educational booklet for someone newly diagnosed with cystic fibrosis.
- $10 buys a ticket for a child to attend the Nebraska Chapter – National Hemophilia Foundation’s Annual Red/White Game and Tailgate to network with other children living with bleeding disorders across the state.
- $25 provides three weeks of Lifeline Services to an individual with a disability so the person can remain in their own home.
- $50 provides support for veterans who have brain injury and their families.
- $75 provides one visit to the ALS Clinic.
- $100 provides one researcher the opportunity to grow cells in a lab for 10 weeks in an effort to better understand how a new blood cancer therapy may work.
- $250 provides support for eight people to attend an Alzheimer’s Family Caregiver Conference.
- $500 provides a full scholarship to Camp Spirit for a child with juvenile arthritis.