Fremont-area businesses and individuals joined together with those across the state to support the 2016 Community Health Charities of Nebraska (CHC-NE) Campaign and their 19 member charities.
“As part of Fremont Health, I get an opportunity to meet dozens of patients and their families every year who have been helped by one or more of the organizations that work together under the Community Health Charities banner, and I know our combined contributions make a big difference in their lives,” said Patrick Booth, President/CEO of Fremont Health.
CHC-NE recognized the following from the Fremont area for their 2016 employee giving campaigns and thanked them for cheering on their team of health charities.
“The Nebraska team spirit in the Fremont area extends beyond the football field to charitable giving,” said Ruth Register, a three-year GOLD-level donor who received the 2016 CHC-NE Partner in Health Award, the highest individual award that Community Health Charities gives.
Fremont Area Association Retired School Professionals
- This group of retirees was recognized for the most consistent and largest cumulative and yearly increases in giving for the past three years. Their giving increased yet another 10.18% in 2016. In 2015, they had a 40.01% increase, and in 2014, they had a 609.87% increase.
- Ruth Register received the GOLD Leadership Award for the third year.
Fremont Public Schools
- Beth Radtke received the GOLD Leadership Award for the fourth year.
- Patrick Booth received the GOLD Leadership Award for the ninth year.
- Ruth Anderson received the SILVER Leadership Award for the sixth year.
- Bill Vobejda, Jr. received the SILVER Leadership Award for the fifth year.
- Julia Martin, received the SILVER Leadership Award for the first time.
- Loren Soderling received the SILVER Leadership Award for the first time.
- Richard Register received the SILVER Award for the first time.
Getzchman Heating and Cooling
- Getzchman employees received the BRONZE Per Capita Award in 2016.
Thank you so much for all of your support!